The technical stuff
- We recommend avoiding copyright music in the background of your videos, it may be blocked.
- By default, YouTube requires you to request a limit increase to upload a video longer than 15 minutes. If you need to request an increase in your upload limit, follow the instructions in the link below - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/71673?hl=en
- Make sure your video is set for PUBLIC or UNLISTED viewing
- Set your phone to airplane mode during filming to avoid unwanted interruptions during filming.
- Ensure the device you're filming with has enough battery life and memory to film the entire WOD.
- Athlete should state name, division and affiliate.
- All equipment used must be shown (per event details).
- A timer must be in sight at all times (Tip: if gym timer not available use a tablet. There are several free apps you can download).
- If a video is required for submission, allow plenty of time to upload videos. Uploading large video files can take a long time!
- We support YouTube and Vimeo.
- If you run into technical issues uploading to the video platform, please contact that platform's support directly. Uploading issues are outside our domain.